Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Treefort Music Festival Day 4 of 4

The last day of the Treefort Fest started off with a hangover from Saturday, but Atomic Mama picked me up and shook out the cobwebs with their electro-rock awesomeness.























Next up on the Main Stage was Portland's own Wild Ones. A great pop band that has been featured on the Tender Loving Empire's Friends of Friends mix. They have a really cute rock style as shown by these pics.




































After their set I decided I needed to try out more of the great Boise beers at the Alefort. There I came across a rather olde tymey band called Hillfolk Noir. Really great folk music with this band and a nice change up from the rest of the weekend.



























After draining several beverages and a couple of dances I went over to The Linen building to see Lost Lander. Another local Portland band that has been featured on Tender Loving Empire.





























Next up was Tennis on the Main Stage. They had such an awesome energy on stage and their music is just so wonderful. She was also very easy to photograph.




































Next came the headliner Of Montreal. I haven't really been able to get into their music, but their live performance was pretty incredible. Crowd surfing, cool visuals, and some weird interpretive dancing made up the show.






























We then headed over to the Neurolux to cap off the weekend with Motopony and The Cave Singers. Both bands had a great set. I believe people were crying and throwing shirts and passing out from all the rocking music from the bands.





























Overall, Treefort Music Festival was a HUGE success. I still feel the after effects of it. I want to thank all the bands that played there, I wish I could have seen you all, and I want to thank everyone involved in setting this up. I will see you next year Boise!

1 comment: