Friday, September 28, 2012

Onuinu + The Raveonettes

A great debut full length album from one of the hottest bands here in Portland came out this week. I'm talking about the band Onuinu's album Mirror Grazer. This is one of the better albums that I've heard this year. Mirror Grazer is a super groovy, booty shakin' electro-boogie sounding record. I've been blasting it on repeat all week. Check it out below, my favorite tracks are "Always Akward," "A Step In The Right Direction," "Ice Palace," and "Happy Home."




Next up is the latest album from The Raveonettes called Observator. I'm really enjoying this album as well. They remind me of a noisier XX. The Raveonettes put out a really cool indie noise-rock album that sounds fresh with each track. I really like the variety that they offer throughout, it definitely doesn't get repetitive which can happen with some noise-rock bands. Check it out below, it's really good to listen to for the new fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment